SilentMax ™ 550Model 2055
The SilentMax 550 (Model 2055) is an ultra-quiet garage door opener, ideal for garages attached to living spaces. Sold at Do It Best.
- ½ HPc* motor
- Limited 10 Year Motor Warranty **
- 2 light bulbs – Genie LED light bulbs recommended (60 watt max if incandescent bulbs used.)
- GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology
- Intellicode® Security
- Pre-Programmed Remotes
- Compatible with Aladdin Connect®
- HomeLink® & Car2U® compatible
- ½ HPc* DC Motor: Lightweight for easier installation with the ability to provide power to operate residential sectional garage doors up to 7 ft. in height and 500 lbs. in weight.
- Limited 10 Year** Motor Warranty: Precision Machined motor and gearbox are greased and factory sealed from the environment for long lasting, reliable performance.
- GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology: Provides safety by continuously monitoring operation of the door, stopping the operation to alert you when significant changes occur.
- Ultra-quiet Operation: Steel Reinforced Belt Drive System, paired with the quiet DC motor offers minimal noise, making operation quiet and smooth and ideal for garages close to living spaces.
- Pre-Programmed Remotes: For faster installation, remotes are ready to use out of the box which eliminates 1 step during the initial installation process.
- Compatible with Aladdin Connect™ smart device enabled garage door controller
Safe-T-Beam® Non-Contact Reversing System
Puts an invisible beam across the door opening. The door stops and reverses to open position if anything passes through the beam.
GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology
Provides safety by continuously monitoring operation of the door, stopping the operation to alert you when significant changes occur.
IntelliCode® Access Security System
Superior encryption technology (also known as rolling codes) that prevents piracy of the radio signal that opens your garage door by continually seeking a new code from billions of combinations.
HomeLink® & Car2U® Compatibility
Works with ALL HomeLink and Car2U systems regardless of when those systems were made. No additional external repeater box or compatibility bridge needed.