FAQ: Warranty Information
What is the product warranty for my Genie garage-door product?
All Genie garage-door products come with limited warranties that protect the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship. Refer to your owner's manual for details.
How do I get service under my Genie warranty?
For warranty parts and/or repairs, have available your model number and a copy of your original sales receipt. Then, contact Genie Company Customer Service about the problem you are having. A trained Genie representative will help to diagnose the problem and/or will ship you the necessary parts to complete the repair.
Note: A shipping and handling fee will be assessed on all parts orders.
How do I purchase, repair or replace parts for my Genie garage-door product?
You can contact The Genie Company in a variety of ways:
- Contact your local Genie Professional Dealer. (To search by phone for Genie products in your area: 1-800-65-GENIE.)
- Use our online Customer Service form to request information
- Call Genie Customer service: 1-800-35-GENIE (Note: We accept Visa and MasterCard. The card's expiration date must be at least one month in the future.)
- Send us an E-mail: email@example.com
- Send your requests by mail to:
Warranty Repairs Department
The Genie Company
P.O. Box 67
Attn: Genie Customer Service
Mt Hope, OH 44660
For expert advice, contact your local Genie Professional Dealer.
New Product Warranty Registration
Fill out the information below to register your product warranty.
Your contact information will only be used for the purpose of sending you a response.