Chain Drive 500Model 1035
The Chain Drive 500 (Model 1035) is a factory-assembled chain drive garage door opener providing value and durability.
Please tell us about your Genie experience to help us continue to produce the best products for customers just like you!
- ½ HPc* motor
- Limited 5 Year Motor Warranty **
- 1 light bulb – Genie LED light bulbs recommended (60 watt max if incandescent bulb is used.)
- GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology
- Intellicode® Security
- Pre-Programmed Remotes
- Compatible with Aladdin Connect®
- HomeLink® & Car2U® compatible
- ½ HPc* DC Motor: Lightweight for easier installation with the ability to provide power to operate residential sectional garage doors up to 7 feet high and 350 lbs in weight.
- Limited 5 Year** Motor Warranty: Precision Machined motor and gearbox are greased and factory sealed from the environment for long lasting, reliable performance.
- 5-Piece tube chain drive rail system: Strong and rigid yet lightweight that requires no assembly hardware.
- Pre-Programmed Remotes: For faster installation, remotes are ready to use out of the box which eliminates one step during the initial installation process.
- Compatible with Aladdin Connect™ smart device enabled garage door controller
(Compatible as a stand-alone app or with IRIS® Home Automation System.)
Safe-T-Beam® Non-Contact Reversing System
Puts an invisible beam across the door opening. The door stops and reverses to open position if anything passes through the beam.
GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology
Provides safety by continuously monitoring operation of the door, stopping the operation to alert you when significant changes occur.
IntelliCode® Access Security System
Superior encryption technology (also known as rolling codes) that prevents piracy of the radio signal that opens your garage door by continually seeking a new code from billions of combinations.
HomeLink® & Car2U® Compatibility
Works with ALL HomeLink and Car2U systems regardless of when those systems were made. No additional external repeater box or compatibility bridge needed.